วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Im flying over to phuket in mid May 08, could someone tell me what the weather is normaly at that time?

Could anybody help me, I flying to phuket im May 08 and I was wondering how the weather is at that time of the year.


usually, april to july is supposed to be the hot season. this is the best time to come here.

but with the global warming nowadays, things may change but just slightly. so dont worry too much. just come & enjoy your stay here.

It get's worse to make forecasts since now it should be very dry,hot but it's raining almost every night. Mid May the rainy season starts to get in full swing but again I don't dare anymore to predict anything.

May to October is traditionaly the raining season ( but now some call it Green season ! ). May is not the worst time for weather but it is also not the best time, November to March is the best time for weather. But I agree with Madonna it changes so much now.

Check out "Holiday Weather.com" on the net.... they give 10 day forecasts. Have fun

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น