วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Have you been in Hua Hin and Phuket in Thailand before?

I'm starting to planning my vacation, and I don't know if I want to go to Hua Hin or Phuket .

I have been in Phuket once before, but only for a week.

I'm not a party animal, but I think its okay with some nice pubs, bars to chose from and nice restaurants to enjoy a romantic dinner with my boyfriend.

If you have bin in Phucet and Hua Hin before what did you like best and why?


I've been to both places many times, Hua Hin is smaller and more peaceful, much more laid back than Phuket, but I think Phuket offers more for a tourist. Sure, Phuket is very touristy and crowded, especially in Patong, but there are many beaches and resorts where it's easy enough to get away from the crowds and I think the Phuket area is a much more beautiful area than Hua Hin. Hua Hin is more of a family kind of place, not that Phuket can't be, but I know more than a few people who find Hua Hin somewhat boring, I really like it though. Since you've already been to Phuket, I think you should check out Koh Samui, between Phuket, Hua Hin and Koh Samui, Koh Samui is my favorite place to go.

hua hin is not touristy???? hahaha thats laughable , its where the king lives so its kept nice and clean with only a small bar area . i would go to hua hin if you dont like it bangkok is only a few hours away where if you look on air asias website you could pick up a return flight to phuket for under 3000 baht . hua hin has more of a family orientated feel to it and plenty of farangs

Both is nice. Phuket is more expensive but more variety. Hua Hin is more quiet more countryside but charming. Compare by yourself from these website. Have a nice trip

Don't bypass Hua Hin. It is a lovely place. Not so touristy but till one of the better place to be. If the Thai Royal Family finds the place good enough for their holiday residence, that should clue you to the beauty of the place and water.

i like hua hin b/c it is less costly and quieter...and less vice.

You will have hookers looking after your b/f in Patong (Phuket)

I think Phuket is nicer than Hua Hin. There are many jelly fish in Hua Hin beaches.

Well i live here in Thailand So i have been everywhere.But please learn some Thai first

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น