วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Where can I ride an elephant in Bangkok or Phuket?

Does anyone know of a place where my sis and I can do an elephant ride? We're staying in Bangkok and then going to Phuket, so it doesn't matter which place we do it in, we just want to be able to experience it!


If you've time, please contact a tour agency at/from your hotel, you can visit the Rose Garden in Nakhon Pathom (about 35 kilometers from Bangkok). Both of you can ride an elephant as well as watch some Thai cultural performances there. A few months ago, my friend and I took our Australian professors to visit there and they enjoyed them.

The Zoo in Los Angeles has elephant rides

Actually if you see elephant in Bangkok that's the illegal. I suggest you trekking tour at Kanchanaburi - one of Thailand's city which not far from Bangkok.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น