วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How far is Surat Thani from Phuket?

I plan on taking a night train from Bangkok to Surat Thani, then catching a bus from Surat Thani to Phuket. Does anyone know from personal experience how long the bus from Surat Thani to Phuket will be? And then how far the boat from Phuket to Phi Phi will be? Thanks for your help!


Surat Thai to Phuket is about 3 hours. In my opinion you are better off just taking a bus form Bangkok to Phuket directly, it would be faster and probably cheaper.

A boat from Phuket to Phi Phi takes roughly 1 hour.

I have driven it before but can't remember the distance, it's about a 3 hour drive. I still can't understand why people will take a train and bus to Phuket when you can get a bus trip which I believe will cost you less then both a train and bus. The bus from Bangkok to Phuket is about 12 hours. The train and bus a little longer. They only have 1 track in many areas and if another train is passing you can be stopped and waiting. Bus is more reliable to me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น