วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Who was the person who first decided to put heavy metal questions under phuket?

who ever they are, i want to give them a hi five. they really need a heavy metal section under music, but since there isn't, i'm glad there's phuket.

MQ: what is an album you are looking forward to that is coming out this year?

MQ2: what are some good death or thrash metal songs?


Umm, I first started moving the metal section to Dasara, but we decided to leave there because some of the users didn't like that we were invading a religious holiday section, and so Leah said we could move to Downloading Widgets, and then....****, I forgot his name (you could go into Downloadign Widgets and look it up) suggested we move to here.

MQ - Alestorm's new album (I forget the name)

MQ2 - "Sympathy For Fools" by Behemoth (technically, it's Blackened Death Metal, but close enough)

one of my contacts asked or starred a Q over here in Phuket, and it was like "is this the new metal section?"

there were already like 3 or 4 questions here, so I started my officially un-official "Phuket Campaign", where I put up a link to this section in my profile, and said that I was only asking metal questions in Phuket from now on. What a hypocrite I am! I just asked a metal Q in R&P. I didn't think that this Phuket run would last.

Dunno, but it's funny...

MQ: "Stone's Reach" by Be'Lakor

MQ2: Songs are for the non-fan, listen to some albums:

Death

Symbolic - Death

Blackwater Park - Opeth

Crimson - Edge of Sanity

Focus - Cynic

Heartwork - Carcass

Thrash

Bonded By Blood - Exodus

Master of Puppets - Metallica

Rust in Peace - Megadeth

Reign in Blood - Slayer

Arise - Sepultura

It was Mr. Brownstone!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvtqN6Ki3v4AVhR0qJ5x4y7b.Rd.;_ylv=3?qid=20090504202038AA2GDfI

MQ: Queensryche just released American Soldier the end of March but I haven't gotten it yet. I heard it's good though!

MQ2: I have been listening to Death. There was a tribute to Chuck Schuldiner posted in Phuket.

Symbolic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtK_AEvWuA

I'm not sure

MQ: Artwork-The Used, it's not metal but it's still a really good band.

MQ2: Anything by The Black Dahlia Murder, Job For A Cowboy, and pretty much any band similair to them.

Mr.Brownstone was his name I think

Megadeth I hope

Don't listen to much death but Rust in Peace is a must album for any thrasher

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น