วันพุธที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Activities in Phuket, How much have you seen it for?

Can anyone who's been to Phuket tell me how much these things cost in February? I found these online, but would like to know if they are cheaper to book in Phuket. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Muay Thai 1000-1300

Phi Phi Island 1800 exress/3100 speed

Coral Island 1000

Elephant trekking (Eco) 1150 per ½ hr


I'm going to Thailand next August and through all of my research I've been doing it seems that it would be much cheaper to book tours through the local tour companies when you get there. At first I was a little skeptical of this but I discovered that they operate under the same company. You get a better rate from them as opposed to booking online or through your hotel.

hope this helps

Victoria is correct. Your "elephant trek" Eco, no less, is a huge rip off! haha 1/2 hr. From my experience, better to see Thai boxing in BKK or Pattaya, and you won't pay 1000 baht! Wait until you get into Thailand to make those reservations.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น