วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best hotel in Phuket, Thailand?

I have plan to go to Phuket, Thailand at the end of this year. I also found many interested hotel in Phuket but difficult to choose which one is the best for my budget. My budget is around $60 - $80 per night and I prefer to stay in Patong beach.

Thanks for your help.


Last time when I booked my hotel in Phuket Thailand, I made my booking from http://www.hotelphuketthailand.net , This website provides a great discount rate for most hotel in Phuket. I stayed in Centara Villas Karon for 2 nights at pool villas It was a good hotel and good service. I would recommend this hotel to you.

However this hotel is on the hill not the beach (between patong and Karon). You can see the sea view from your room but you can't swim in the sea. It's ok for me because my villa has a pool inside. Also hotel has a nice swiming pool for every guest as well.

If you really want to stay on patong beach then you also can find many beach hotels from this page http://www.hotelphuketthailand.net/phuket/patong-beach-hotels/.

Hope this help.

Try Wotif.com, ther are last minute prices so will only show prices for a month or so, but that at least gives you an idea of the hotels around and info. Then you could contact them directly for prices for the end of the year, i'sd say it would be cheaper at the end of the year.

Try My intergrated Custom Search on Google

Upper links may help you

Bookmark For future Searches

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6828716762099822:kwm6ort73pj&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=hotel+phuket&sa=Search

Just go and find a hotel when you get there. You'll find good places for less than half that

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น