วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Is there a different way to dush in Phuket?

I've been having that no so fresh feeling and can't find any dush products.


Phuckers don't like the fresh scents. Phukers like the stanky eau de natureal scent.

Go in the nearest body of water. Wait on a fish to swim up in there. The fish will flop around and clean you out real good.

Oh, make sure to be naked.

Edit: Oh, great. Ms. Correction up there gets a thumbs up, but I don't. I feel so loved.

Edit Deuce: Thanks, Johnny's Mommy. Its been happening all day today. Nobody don't like me no more. =(

Here's the Phuket way:

http://www.asianhealingartscenter.com/douche.htm

LOL!

In Phuket, they prefer the smell and taste of fish. That not so fresh feeling is appreciated by Thai peoples. Good luck dushing!

The dush with the water left over in the tuna can.

Oil and vinegar with salt and pepper. Enjoy and happy dushing!

Dush?

I think you mean douche..

=/

sorry, it took me a second to figure out you were trying to type douche! lmao

grow up.

u cant find a convenience store anywhere?? then try a garden hose. im sure YOUR neighbors would love that!!! ;)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น