วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Can anyone recommend a good taylor in Phuket to make a bridesmaids dress?

I'm wanting to have a bridesmaids dress made and would appreciate any recommendations. I'm also wanting to buy some satin/silk fabric while I'm in Phuket. Thanks : )


I have lived in Phuket and have tried out many tailors. Unfortunately a great deal of the Phuket tailors are not really worth the money. I have only ever been happy with one tailor in all my years in Phuket and I do know that they can make excellent ladies dresses. The tailor shop is is called exclusive tailor and is located on Soi Bangla in Patong. Their website is:

http://www.exclusivetailor.com/

The owner is a great guy called Johnny. Be sure to ask for him if you do decide to visit this Phuket tailor.

I f you feel like making the trip to Patong, I like Bonn Tailor there. I've had a couple for dresses made there for parties, etc. They have a lot of really unique colors and measure very thoroughly. Sometimes a little too through ;) Ask also for a second fitting once the dress is made.

I've been happy with everything I've gotten there over the last year.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น