วันเสาร์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I want to book a two week holiday to Phuket & Bangkok flying from mid August 2008?

Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like around this time. Has anyone been to Southern and Central Thailand around this period. I have reserved the holiday/flights etc but I have a deadline to book it by tomorrow morning so if anyone can throw me a lifeline before I opt to spend gazillions of pounds with the travel agent it would be a great help.


I was in Thailand (throughout most of the country) for two months between july-august. August in Thailand is still considered part of the rainy-monsoon season, which starts about april/may till about sept/oct. That sounds more torrential then it really seems. People say that the best time to travel Thailand is about dec-march. When i travelled during the rainy season the rain is an unexpected relief from the heat, but it can contribute to it being humid and muggy. If you are staying in hotels then i don't think that will be much of a concern as you will have relief from the humidity and heat when you are sleeping. I really didn't mind the weather though when i was there. Just prepared for some bursts of rain here and there. Majority of the time it will still be sunny and you'll still be able to enjoy all the cool outsidey things. The place is so beautiful you won't even notice.

it will be still rainy season.... wanna know more about both city, try this website....have a nice trip

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น